source=Yahoo! Groups radhasoamistudies Messages Message 60863
GRANT MERCIFUL RADHASOAMI, THY GRACE AND PROTECTION
1. Tisra til:third eye;seat or headquarters of the mind and soul in
the human body,situated between the eyebrows;since nine doors of the
body(eyes,ears,nose,mouth,etc.) lead outward,thisis also called the
tenth door or tenth gate, and is the only one that leads within.
2. Til:lit.,a sesame seed;esoterically, a small aperture through which
the soul enters Brahmand from pind;between the eyebrows.
3. Pind or panda:the physical body;the physical universe;region of
lower mind and matter.
4. And or anda:astral region;a subtle region between pind(physical
5. Brahmanand:physical astral and casual---over which brahm has
6. Niyama observances(asopposed to the five restraints):
1. shouch or souch:cleanliness or internal and external purity.
3. tapa:self discipline of the body,speech and mind.
4. swadhyaya:study of scriptures and religious books
5. ishwar pranidhan:surrender to the will of the god
7. niranjan jyoti,jot niranjan:name of the lord of the first spiritual
region. Prakriti region:the first spiritual region,where prakriti or
jyoti has merged into the niranjana.purusha and prakriti extend upto
brahm,then brahm alone remains upto par brahm.
8. Sunn or sunna:it is a inner spiritual region which is devoid of
matter in any form.on entering this region the soul becomes free from
bondage of the matter,mind and the three attributes
9. Maha sunn:the region of intense darkness,situated above the sunn or
daswan dwar proper and below bhanwar gupha(4th spiritual region).it
is one of the six spiritual regions,this can be crossed with the help
of the master.
10.Trikuti:a confluence of three;three prominences;also called brahma
lok,an appellation of the second spiritual region on the path of the
saints;name given by the saints to mental or casual region;region of
the universal mind,which is also the source of the three gunas.gagan
is the upper region of the or sky of the trikuti;also called
Musallasi by the Persian and Arabic saints.
11. Par brahm:appellation of the lord of the third spiritual region.
12. Bhanwar gupha:revolving(bhanwar) cave(gupha),the fourth region
13. Sach khand:the fifth spiritualregion,presided over by sat purush
(the true lord).
14. Alakh lok:name of the 6th spiritual region.alakh purush is the
lord of the sixth region.
15. Agam lok:the name of the 7th spiritual region;agam purush is the
lord of the 7th region.
16. Anami desh:the eight and highest spiritual region.anami purush-
ruler of the eight region
17. BRAHM:lord of the second spiritual region ,called trikuti;the
power that creates,administers and dissolves the phenomenal world.
18. Karan man:casual mind,which rules the casual region and extends to
top of the trikuti.
There are three types of karma:
1.pralabdh or prarabdh:that part of the karma which is allotted
to this life and is responsible for our present existence,our pains
and pleasures and events of the life we have to go through.it can
also be called as fate.
2. kriyaman:new actions performed during this life.
3. sanchit:stored up from previous lives.these bear fruit in
future incarnations.sanchit karmas can be washed off with the guru's
20. Khat sampatti:six types of moral and spiritual wealth:
1. sama:balance or equanimity.
3. uprati:freedom from ceremonial worship.
6. samadhanta:deep meditation.
21. Maha akash:the sky above trikuti
22. Siddhis:miraculous powers obtained by means of yoga practice.they
areeighteen in number,but the main siddhis consist of the
eightperfections or super human faculties.these powers are to be
shunned by satsangis because they disspate spiritual energy.
23.Surat and nirat:every human soul is bestowed with these two
1.surat:it enables soul to hear the shabd.
2.Nirat:it enables the soul to see light within.
24. Sushmana:can be spelled as sukhmana and shah rag[royal vein]
It is central channel in the finer body.
25. Ida:current on the left side.
26. Pingala:current on the right side.
This is part of a hymn of bani of Huzur Maharaj from Prem Bani Radhasoami, Volume Four : Story of Genesis (Creation/Evolution) in Sant Mat, Part One
A current issued forth from the feet of SOAMI. It is the Prime Current and the Creator of the entire creation.
The Name of that ADI DHARA. (Prime Current) is RADHA. THAT alone is the doer and dispenser of every activity.
The Source or Origin or Fountain-head from whom the Prime Current emanated, is ADI SOAMl (Absolute Lord) of all.
Where that current halted in its descent, the creation of Agam Lok was brought into being.
Agam Lok is a vast sphere. It encompasses all the creation.
The entire creation below is being cradled just in a small nook of Agam Lok.
On completion of the creation of Agam Lok, a current issued forth from there.
It descended and halted, and evolved the creation of Alakh Lok.
When the sphere of Alakh Lok was formed in the above manner, the current descended, and created Sat Lok.
Sat Lok is the Dham (Abode) of Sat Purush, and is inhabited by Hansas.
Each of the Hansas has a dweep (island) to himself. They are absorbed in the Darshan of Sat Purush.
Up to here is the creation of Sat (Truth) or pure spirit. Neither Maya nor cruel Kal exists here.
There is neither any desire nor any work. All are absorbed in the Darshan of Sat Purush and feed on Ami (ambrosia).
All live in perfect harmony and enjoy rapturous bliss. There is no trace of pain and anguish due to Kal and there is no burden of Karam.
For a considerable period of time the creation remained like this - a region of Truth and pure bliss.
Then, from the lower portion of Sat Pur (Sat Lok) emanated a Shyam (blue) current. It came down and underwent considerable expansion and ramification.
It remained constantly engaged in the Sewa (service) of Purush but, inwardly, it was cherishing some other desire.
It disclosed its mind thus, "0 Sat Purush! 0 Merciful One and Giver of all things! Grant me the sovereignty of a separate region, and furnish me with the seed of Surat. Life here is not suited to me. Your region is not agreeable to me."
Hearing this, Purush replied, "Get out from this place. You are a nuisance here. Go and evolve a creation for yourself in the lower part of the pre-creational neutral zone. Take your seat there and rule over that dominion."
The name of that current is Niranjan. It has all the characteristics of Kal.
Purush evolved another current with a yellow hue. Its name is Adya.
By the order of Purush, this other current was sent down. It associated with Niranjan.
In Sunn, they came to be known as Purush and Prakriti, and in Trikuti, as Maya and Brahm.
They halted in Sahas-dal- kanwal, from where the three Gunas (qualities) came into being.
Here, Adya assumed the form of Jyoti, and Niranjan assumed a dark blue complexion.
They first brought into being Brahm-srishti. Then, the creation of Triloki (three worlds) was evolved.
Niranjan then engaged himself in Dhyan (contemplation) of Purush (Sat Purush). Jyoti took upon herself the burden of looking after the creation.
The three Gunas or gods became her assistants. They evolved the rest of the creation. ///
This is the conformistic story of creation ala Huzur- Radhasoami...